Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Collaboration with De Soto & Triatech.es



Happy to accounce the new collaboration with De Soto Sports and Triatech.es here in Spain. De Soto is a classic Californian brand with more than 20 years of history in the sports. I have been following the brand for long - the fabrics are top quality and the designs are really cool, almost with a classic Cali-surf style touch. 

For 2013 I will be training and racing with De Soto apparal, starting this Sunday where I will be sporting the red Forza ITU Tri-suit as you can see in the photos here. But also the really sweet cycling gear. As my friend Doof says: "To wear a pink jersey, you need to be skinny, tanned and faster than most of the pack" 
I will try my best to comply there Doof. Thanks

Check out www.desotosport.com and  www.Triatech.es for good deals here in Spain




No comments:

Post a Comment